Like the challenge of hooking and landing oversize sea-run fish? Want to pursue the biggest, baddest of all anadromous fish on a swung fly? Ready for the most exciting, adrenalized flyfishing available in the Pacific Northwest? If so, this is the trip for you! The Skeena region offers the flyfisher prime opportunities to target chrome-bright, fly-munching chinook (king) salmon. • • • We'll target the Kitimat, Copper, Kalum and Skeena rivers for Chinook averaging 20 to 40 pounds and ranging up to 80 pounds and beyond. • • • Need convincing? Check out this from our friends at Salmon Junkies.
Target rivers: Kitimat, mainstem Skeena, Copper, Kalum
Group size: 6 anglers, including host; 2 anglers per guide
2017 rate: 4950 CAD + GST + room tax
Options: Helicopter fly-in; inquire for rates
Includes: 5 days guided fishing, 6 nights accommodation, all meals, airport pickup/dropoff
Additional costs: Round trip airfare to Terrace, BC (YXT), licensing, gratuities, alcoholic beverages
1) For trips listed in currencies other than US dollars, the currency converter at will be the standard used for exchange rates. The rate variance applied will be interbank ±3%.
2) US dollar amounts for deposit and balance will be calculated based on the exchange rate on the day of payment, or as quoted.
3) Payments made by personal check, cashier's check, or money order in US dollars are preferred.
4) Credit card and wire transfer payments are available on request, though additional fees may apply.
5) Good and Services Tax (GST) is 5% for Canadian residents and operator-rebated to 2.5% for non-residents.
6) Room tax is 8.00 CAD per night.