A unique opportunity: Fish the Skeena from sunup to sundown for the biggest steelhead on the planet. 20-pounders headed for the Babine and Sustut, 25-pounders headed for the Kispiox; they’ll all have to pass our comfortable tent camp on the Skeena. Our challenge is to have flies in the water when these trophy fish migrate slowly up the river’s edge. Hook one and you’ll never forget it. • • • The Skeena in August is an anadromous fish superhighway; alongside the steelhead can be depending on run timing cartwheeling coho, huge chinook, tackle-busting chums, acrobatic sockeye and fiesty pinks all full of fight and responsive to the fly.* Each hookup holds an exciting element of surprise.
*Skeena in-river salmon fisheries are subject to periodic closures based on run-size estimates. For 2017, sockeye and chum are closed to recreational fishing.
Target rivers: Mainstem Skeena
Group size: 7 anglers, including host
Includes: 5+ days guided fishing, 6 nights in river camp, all meals, airport pickup/dropoff
Additional costs: Round trip airfare to Terrace, BC (YXT), licensing, gratuities, alcoholic beverages
1) For trips listed in currencies other than US dollars, the currency converter at will be the standard used for exchange rates. The rate variance applied will be interbank ±3%.
2) US dollar amounts for deposit and balance will be calculated based on the exchange rate on the day of payment, or as quoted.
3) Payments made by personal check, cashier's check, or money order in US dollars are preferred.
4) Credit card and wire transfer payments are available on request, though additional fees may apply.
5) Good and Services Tax (GST) is 5% for Canadian residents and operator-rebated to 2.5% for non-residents.