Looking for the quintessential British Columbia angling experience? If so, this is your trip. We’ll fish a number of wild rivers, including the remote and intimate upper Copper, a true steelhead Shangri La. • • • We’ll swing wet flies and, with favorable conditions, fish dries. Fall-run Skeena steelhead are free-rising and will readily pounce on a waking fly undoubtedly one of the greatest thrills in flyfishing. • • • This adventure also features the exciting opportunity to fish select lower Skeena streams, including the scenic Kasiks, Exchamsiks and Exstew for trophy coho. Depending on flows, these great gamefish can often be pursued with sight-fishing tactics.
Target rivers: Upper and lower Copper, Clore, Kalum, mainstem Skeena, Kasiks, Exchamsiks, Extew, middle Nass tributaries
Group size: 6 anglers, including host; 2 anglers per guide
Options: Helicopter fly-in; inquire for rates
Includes: 5 days guided fishing, 6 nights accommodation, all meals, airport pickup/dropoff
Additional costs: Round trip airfare to Terrace, BC (YXT), licensing, gratuities, alcoholic beverages
1) For trips listed in currencies other than US dollars, the currency converter at will be the standard used for exchange rates. The rate variance applied will be interbank ±3%.
2) US dollar amounts for deposit and balance will be calculated based on the exchange rate on the day of payment, or as quoted.
3) Payments made by personal check, cashier's check, or money order in US dollars are preferred.
4) Credit card and wire transfer payments are available on request, though additional fees may apply.
5) Good and Services Tax (GST) is 5% for Canadian residents and operator-rebated to 2.5% for non-residents.
6) Room tax is 8.00 CAD per night.