A new program: Maximize swing time on the famous mainstem Skeena for the biggest steelhead on the planet 20-pounders headed for the Babine and Sustut, 25-pounders headed for the Kispiox; most of these majestic fish migrate through the lower river in mid-August. Hook one and you’ll never forget it. • • • The Skeena in summer is an anadromous fish superhighway; alongside the steelhead can be depending on run timing cartwheeling coho, huge chinook, tackle-busting chums, acrobatic sockeye and fiesty pinks all full of fight and responsive to the fly.* Each hookup holds an exciting element of surprise. • • • Clean, comfortable accommodations at Hidden Acres Farm & Treehouse Resort.
*Skeena in-river salmon fisheries are subject to periodic closures based on run-size estimates.
Target rivers: Mainstem Skeena
Group size: 6 anglers
2019 rate: TBA (3850 CAD + GST for bookings prior to November 1, 2018)
Includes: 5 days guided fishing, 6 nights double-occupancy cabin accommodations, all meals, airport pickup/dropoff
Additional costs: Round trip airfare to Terrace, BC (YXT), licensing, gratuities, alcoholic beverages
1) For trips listed in currencies other than US dollars, the currency converter at will be the standard used for exchange rates. The rate variance applied will be interbank ±3%.
2) US dollar amounts for deposit and balance will be calculated based on the exchange rate on the day of payment, or as quoted.
3) Payments made by personal check, cashier's check, or money order in US dollars are preferred.
4) Credit card and wire transfer payments are available on request, though additional fees may apply.
5) Beginning in 2018 Goods and Services Tax (GST) is 5% for both Canadian residents and non-residents.