The Skeena will always be most famous for its fall fishing, but wise anglers know the treasures spring can hold. For river conditions, late Marchearly April weeks are often the year's most dependable air and water temperatures are warming from winter, while precipitation falls as snow on the ridges, keeping the rivers low and clean. And what the season lacks in numbers of fish, it can make up in size. The spring run often features some of the largest largest steelhead of the year. Fresh off the tides, they are impressive fish worth every effort to find. • • • We'll search the scenic lower mainstem's broad riffles and runs with light tips a thoroughly pleasing way to fish some of the best swing water in the Pacific Northwest.
Target rivers: Mainstem Skeena, Kalum, Kitimat
Group size: 6 anglers plus host; 2 anglers per guide
2020 rate: TBA (5350 CAD + GST + room tax for trips secured with deposit before Nov 1, 2019)
Includes: 5 days guided fishing, 6 nights accommodation, all meals, airport pickup/dropoff
Additional costs: Round trip airfare to Terrace, BC (YXT), licensing, gratuities, alcoholic beverages
1) For trips listed in currencies other than US dollars, the currency converter at will be the standard used for exchange rates. The rate variance applied will be interbank ±3%.
2) US dollar amounts for deposit and balance will be calculated based on the exchange rate on the day of payment, or as quoted.
3) Payments made by personal check, cashier's check, or money order in US dollars are preferred.
4) Credit card and wire transfer payments are available on request, though additional fees may apply.
5) Beginning in 2018 Goods and Services Tax (GST) is 5% for both Canadian residents and non-residents.
6) Room tax is 8.00 CAD per night.