Like the challenge of hooking and landing large sea-run fish? Want to pursue the biggest, baddest of all anadromous fish on a swung fly? Ready for the most exciting, adrenalized flyfishing available in the Pacific Northwest? If so, this is the trip! The Skeena-Kitimat coastal region offers the flyfisher prime opportunities to target chrome-bright, fly-munching chinook (king) salmon. • • • Need convincing? Check out this from our friends at Salmon Junkies.
Target rivers: Skeena-Kitimat area (depending on 2020 salmon season regulations)
Group size: 6 anglers plus host; 2 anglers per guide
2020 rate: TBA (5350 CAD + GST + room tax for trips secured with deposit before Nov 1, 2019)
Includes: 6 days guided fishing, 7 nights accommodation, all meals, airport pickup/dropoff
Additional costs: Round trip airfare to Terrace, BC (YXT), licensing, gratuities, alcoholic beverages
1) For trips listed in currencies other than US dollars, the currency converter at will be the standard used for exchange rates. The rate variance applied will be interbank ±3%.
2) US dollar amounts for deposit and balance will be calculated based on the exchange rate on the day of payment, or as quoted.
3) Payments made by personal check, cashier's check, or money order in US dollars are preferred.
4) Credit card and wire transfer payments are available on request, though additional fees may apply.
5) Beginning in 2018 Goods and Services Tax (GST) is 5% for both Canadian residents and non-residents.
6) Room tax is 8.00 CAD per night.