Maximize swing time on the famous mainstem Skeena (roughly 10 hours each day) for the biggest steelhead on the planet 20-pound-plus behemoths headed for the famous upcountry tributaries; most of these majestic fish migrate through the lower river in mid-August. Hook one and you’ll NEVER forget it! • • • Our target species are steelhead and coho, however, depending on run timing, chinooks, chums, sockeyes and pinks may be present. The Skeena in summer is an anadromous fish superhighway; and each hookup holds an exciting element of surprise. • • • Clean, comfortable accommodations included at recently constructed Hidden Acres Farm & Treehouse Resort.
Target rivers: Mainstem Skeena
Group size: 6 anglers; 3 anglers per guide
2020 rate: 4295 CAD + 5% GST
5% of pretax rate donated to Skeena Wild + BC Steelhead Society Northern Chapter
Includes: 5 days guided fishing, 6 nights double-occupancy cabin accommodations, all meals, airport pickup/dropoff
Additional costs: Round trip airfare to Terrace, BC (YXT), licensing, gratuities, alcoholic beverages
1) For trips listed in currencies other than US dollars, the currency converter at will be the standard used for exchange rates. The rate variance applied will be interbank ±3%.
2) US dollar amounts for deposit and balance will be calculated based on the exchange rate on the day of payment, or as quoted.
3) Payments made by personal check, cashier's check, or money order in US dollars are preferred.
4) Credit card and wire transfer payments are available on request, though additional fees may apply.
5) Beginning in 2018 Goods and Services Tax (GST) is 5% for both Canadian residents and non-residents.