Looking for the quintessential British Columbia angling experience? If so, this is your trip. In the mix will be an impressive variety of options on a number of wild rivers in the lower Skeena valley. • • • We’ll swing wet flies and, with favorable conditions, fish dries on the remarkably productive Copper River. Fall-run Skeena steelhead are free-rising and will readily pounce on a waking fly undoubtedly one of the greatest thrills in flyfishing. • • • This adventure also features the exciting opportunity to fish select lower Skeena streams, including the scenic Kasiks, Exchamsiks and Exstew for trophy coho. Depending on flows, these great gamefish can often be pursued with sight-fishing tactics.
Target rivers: Upper and lower Copper, Clore, Kalum, mainstem Skeena, Kasiks, Exchamsiks, Exstew
Group size: 6 anglers plus host; 2 anglers per guide
2020 rate: 5595 CAD + 5% GST + 48 CAD PST (room tax)
Includes: 5 days guided fishing, 6 nights accommodation, all meals, airport pickup/dropoff
Optional 6-day/7-night package: 6595 CAD + 5% + 56 CAD PST (room tax)
Add-on options: Helicopter fly-in; inquire for rates
Additional costs: Round trip airfare to Terrace, BC (YXT), licensing, gratuities, alcoholic beverages
1) For trips listed in currencies other than US dollars, the currency converter at will be the standard used for exchange rates. The rate variance applied will be interbank ±3%.
2) US dollar amounts for deposit and balance will be calculated based on the exchange rate on the day of payment, or as quoted.
3) Payments made by personal check, cashier's check, or money order in US dollars are preferred.
4) Credit card and wire transfer payments are available on request, though additional fees may apply.
5) Beginning in 2018 Goods and Services Tax (GST) is 5% for both Canadian residents and non-residents.
6) Room tax is 8.00 CAD per night.